The Egyptian Joint Stock Company Al-Abd, one of the subsidiaries of the Holding Company for Construction and Development, was founded by Al-Abed Pasha in 1917 and then re-established as an Egyptian joint stock company in 1951 and in 1961 became wholly state-owned.
The company is one of the members of the Egyptian Federation of Construction and Building Contractors in the first category in all fields of contracting as well as the member of the Chamber of Commerce for the construction industry and wood.
The Egyptian Joint Stock Company (Al-Abd) is one of the leading companies in the field of contracting and has a proven track record since the establishment of the company.
The land is divided into 3 zones (A, B, C) and 216 villas (33 villas), fully implemented and ready to receive.
Divided into 3 models
- Morgan: A model consisting of 2 villas (16 villas).
- Sapphire: Independent villa (4 villas).
- Kahramana: A model consisting of 6 villas (13 villas).
- Ranging from 324 m 2 to 407 m 2 (buildings).
- Ranging from 266.85 m 2 to 1558.55 m 2 (land).
- Percentage of buildings in the project 45% and 55% roads and parking places and green areas.
- Commercial center on an area of 4800 m2.
- Social Club on an area of 6100 m 2.
- The mosque on an area of 1345 m 2.
- Nursery on an area of 1150 m 2.
- 40% offer and installments up to 5 years
- The first urban area with northern expansions in the 6th October City