Top 10 reasons behind searching for apartments for sale in Masr El Gedida
There is an immense amount of apartments for sale in Heliopolis as it is the ideal place for life, why?
- Heliopolis or Masr El Gedida is a large and an old city, the designs of most of the streets and buildings dates back to 1907
- It is preferred by stars and VIP (Ministers, diplomats, and actors)
- It has an international airport so it is the first neighborhood to receive people from all over the world once they arrive in Cairo
- It is full of famous mosques and churches like Elsedeek mosque in Sheraton, Youssef Elsahaby in Elhegaz, Roman Catholic, the Virgin Mary at the land of golf
- It has a lot of great hospitals like Nozha hospital, Cleopatra hospital, and Palestine hospital
- It is close to many vital areas like Nasr City, Elabbasya, Salah Salem street and downtown
- There are great outings (famous restaurants, cafes, cinemas, and gardens like the Maryland) Nothing beats the pleasure of getting ice cream from Queder in Roxy!
- There are many schools (governmental and private schools)
- It is near Ain Shams University also there is a military college
- It has banks, nurseries, spas, and famous malls (City Stars Mall, and Sun city)
The prices of apartments for sale in Heliopolis are high due to the high value of this neighborhood and its history. We advise if you do not have enough capital to pay cash, search for apartments for sale in Compounds in Masr El Gedida with paying down payment and installments.